Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6150184633255222908?origin\x3dhttps://songs-ondemand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Songs-OnDemand!
2nd post, with new songs.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Updated.

T.I. ft Mary J Blige - Remember Me
T.I. ft Mary J Blige - Remember Me

Baby Bash Ft. Pitbull - Outta Control
Baby Bash Ft. Pitbull - Outta Control

Baby Bash ft Mario & Lil'Jon - Thats How I Go
Baby Bash ft Mario & Lil'Jon - Thats How I Go

Fabrizio Faniello(ICQICQ) - Im in love
Fabrizio Faniello(ICQICQ) - Im in love


Will update soon. (:


Baby,top.
Dead & gone. || 12:32 AM

Co-Owner ;D

Boyster©, 20yrs.
Rules
[.You can download at your own Risk*.]
(.Theres no need to pay or anything.)
<.I will try to update newest songs.>
[.Request or Ask for songs.]
*Please, be patient. Thank You.





everything here is copyrighted. ©

Request/Question



Linkages

*Tag me with your Links. So i will update.

Archives



Special thanks

Boyster, www.takingbackhislove.blogspot.com :D